Nikolay StreamPointe Pointe Shoes - Hard Shank
The Nikolay StreamPointe Pointe Shoes feature a U-shaped, medium vamp with high wings and a drawstring, wide platform, and slightly tapered box.
They are made with Nikolay's classic shank construction method. This fully handcrafted process is based on all-natural materials. The variable shank strengthens and breaks down during the lifespan of the shoe, helping to prevent injuries and keeping the feet well trained.
StreamPointe is built on the SmartPointe last, Nikolay's newest last that was built upon dancers' and fitters' feedback over the last decade to fit the modern day foot. It features a lower crown, broader metatarsal area, and narrow heel.
Made with Miracle Glue, an innovative glue with memory effect, this lightweight glue offers extreme flexibility and can be easily adapted by hand. Miracle Glue got its name in that it offers the ultimate in comfort and ease of movement from the first wear. Works equally well in cold, warm and humid climates.
Other product features include:
• Great for shallow feet that are broad throughout the metatarsals
• Classic shank with easy roll-through
• Elasticated binding provides a streamlined fit for dancers with shallow and square foot shapes
• Pliable yet supportive shanks follow any arch height
• Extreme flat platform will allow the dancer stability and secure balance
• Comfortable, soft, shock-absorbing insole
• Lining in the heel made from a unique microfiber fabric that prevents the pointe shoes from slipping off the foot
The Nikolay StreamPointe Pointe Shoes are available in Sizes 3.5-8, Widths of 1X-5X, and 4 different Shanks. Reinforced shank is available only with StreamPointe. One of Nikolay's best-selling models, StreamPointe shanks are very soft and pliable. The Reinforced shank was added to satisfy dancers who prefer a wider box shape but need a harder shank.
Used to wear Gaynors. When they switched manufacture, it became totally different shoes. So glad I found this instead!!!
These shoes fit my daughter beautifully but at 5'8" she needs a stronger shank! She broke the shank in 2.5 months so we're trying the reinforced shank.
These are really hard to find, but Dance Supplies somehow had them available! We are so grateful. Fast shipping.
We ordered it a bit too wide but otherwise great!