Nikolay Pro 3007 Pointe Shoes - Medium Shank
The Nikolay Pro 3007 Pointe Shoes feature a U-shaped medium vamp with drawstring, medium platform, and slightly tapered box. They are recommended for dancers who like 3007 but want a quieter shoe, as they are specifically designed to be silent on stage.
This is the exact same shoe as its predecessor the Grishko Pro 2007, with the addition of a new suede anti-slip enhancement in the heel area.
Pro 3007 is built on the 2007 last, which was developed with consideration of the anatomic features of a medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas, and most Nikolay pointe shoe models are based on the 2007 last.
Nikolay's 3007 line of pointe shoes are their globally best-selling models. They are distinguished by their perfect balance and placement, outstanding durability, lack of noise, and perfect comfort. They are extra light, made with a suede machine-stitched sole that provides an easy transition from demi-pointe to pointe and back.
Product features include:
• Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
• Noise-reducing strip on the pointe platform and on the sole under the toes.
• Unique glue with latex to give the box additional elasticity.
• Smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after initial first use.
• Box assembly slightly tapered reducing the length of the stiff part of the vamp.
The Nikolay Pro 3007 Pointe Shoes are available in Sizes 1-8, Widths of 1X-5X, and 3 different Shanks.