Nikolay Nova Flex Pointe Shoes - Medium Shank
The Nikolay Nova Flex Pointe Shoes feature a U-shaped medium vamp with drawstring, wide platform, and slightly tapered box. They are recommended for dancers who like the original Nova model but want a quieter and more flexible shoe.
Nova Flex is built on the 2007 last, which was developed with consideration of the anatomic features of a medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas, and most Nikolay pointe shoe models are based on the 2007 last.
The Nova Flex is made with two innovative technologies:
• PRO technology makes these pointe shoes almost noiseless on stage.
• FLEX technology used in the shank construction ensures easier roll-up from demi-pointe to pointe.
Other product features include:
• Lightweight and increased durability due to a special elastic paste.
• A wider platform than the Nikolay 3007 models providing excellent balance.
• Bonded satin in the vamp area for an extra smooth surface.
• Perfect fit due to lower heel height vs. 3007.
• Longer and supportive wings provide additional flexibility.
SKU: NIK-NOVA FLEX
The Nikolay Nova Flex Pointe Shoes are available in Sizes 3-7, Widths of 1X-5X, and 3 different Shanks.