Nikolay Katya Pointe Shoes - Hard Shank
The Nikolay Katya Pointe Shoes feature a U-shaped medium vamp with drawstring, medium platform, and slightly tapered box. It is the best choice for rehearsals, contemporary, and demi-pointe elements, and is recommended for students of ballet academies and schools.
Katya is built on the 2007 last, which was developed with consideration of the anatomic features of a medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas, and most Nikolay pointe shoe models are based on the 2007 last.
Katya is designed with a combination of classic and high-end technologies that give proper support and easy roll-up. The shank (-5 mm) and the sole (-10 mm) are shorter compared to other Nikolay styles, and it gives extra flexibility in the heel in addition to perfect fit that follows the shape of the foot.
Other product features include:
• Grip and Glide technology is ideal for class and stage.
• The pre-sewn suede platform increases lifespan and makes pointe shoes silent.
• Smooth under-cap area with no pleats provides a sharper en-pointe roll-through.
• The max-flat platform gives confidence in your balance.
• Easy roll-through to en-pointe position perfect for fine movements.
• Smooth appearance with no wrinkles or bagginess.
• Elastic paste adopts to the foot form remaining flexible throughout the lifespan of the shoe.
• Low sides and heel accentuate the dancers arch and add flexibility to the shoe.
The Nikolay Katya Pointe Shoes are available in Sizes 3-7, Widths of 1X-5X, and 3 different Shanks.