Nikolay DreamPointe 2007 (Allure) Pointe Shoes - Hard Flexible Shank
The Nikolay DreamPointe 2007 Pointe Shoes (also referred to as Allure) feature a U-shaped medium vamp with long wings and a drawstring, wide platform, and slightly tapered box. It uses a unique construction method of integrating the insole and platform with eco-friendly orthopedic thermoplastic material to provide for a wider sole and platform giving more balance and stability.
DreamPointe is built on the 2007 last, which was developed with consideration of the anatomic features of a medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas, and most Nikolay pointe shoe models are based on the 2007 last.
DreamPointe is an innovative model with a pre-arched shank that provides extra comfort and support to the heel. It is a paste-free shoe, and the use of thermo-formable materials help make the insole very lightweight.
Other product features include:
• The insole materials are chemical-free which gives the shoe a longer lifespan.
• The box is made of natural materials that absorb moisture and form to your feet.
• A pre-arched shank makes the shoe ready-to-wear.
• Forefront padding and pillow-like insole guarantee added comfort and coziness.
• Soft inner pad in the top of the pointe shoe absorbs load pulse during pointe work.
• Double upper helps preserve the shape of the pointe shoe.
The Nikolay DreamPointe Pointe Shoes are available in Sizes 3-8, Widths of 1X-5X, and 3 different Shanks.