Capezio Silvia Ballroom Shoes - Black
Take your first steps with confidence in the Silvia ballroom shoe from Capezio!
Silvia is recommended for beginners, teachers looking for comfort, or dancers training their foot muscles to work in heels.
The multiple toe strap design of Silvia is leather backed to ensure a perfect hold of your foot, and a new Capezio last was handcrafted to allow a seamless connection between the sole of the foot and the sole of the shoe as the dancer articulates through movement.
Features of Silvia include:
• Handcrafted by Italian artisans on a new signature Capezio last
• Luxurious Italian satin upper
• Suede sole extends to the breast of the shoe for a clean finish
• Dual layer memory foam insole for comfort and shock absorption
• Rounded, more ergonomic toe shape for optimal fit
• Non-slip 1.25" flared heel with firm, leather backed heel counter
• Speed release buckle for easy on and off
The Capezio Silvia ballroom shoe is available in Adult sizes 5-11 in widths of Medium and Wide.
Begin with street shoe size.
These shoes are snug in the heel but great if you have bunions. They are attractive, true to size, and easy to get into.
I had previously purchased another brand with a higher heel and narrower shoe, however they were giving me a lot of pain. These, however, allow my foot some space and the slightly lower heel helps a lot to relieve pressure on the ball of the foot. I am very pleased.