Capezio Phoenix Pointe Shoes
Expertly hand-crafted and designed to rise above the rest! The Capezio Phoenix Pointe Shoes incorporate lightweight technology and sleek lines to provide dancers with precision and grace.
• Slightly tapered inner toe box
• Low vamp
• Slight u-shape throat
• New plush binding provides maximum stretch
• Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and blisters caused by friction
• Bar-tacked elastic drawstring prevents accidental pull outs
• New heel design relieves excess pressure from the Achilles (ideal for Achilles tendonitis) and provides mobility at the Achilles to promote deeper pliés and better jumps
• Bias side seam elongates the line of the foot
• Slightly raised sides accommodate higher insteps
• High and feathered wings provide lateral support
• Moderate crown is hand flattened for sleek fit and feel
• High and wide platform for easy balancing; removable surgical gel on internal platform edge to alleviate toe pressure
• Reduced sole provides better grip and balance on the floor
• 2 leather board shank provides light support and maximum flexibility at arch
• Skived ball of foot encourages smooth roll-through and articulation
• No pleats for smooth and sleek finish
The Capezio Phoenix Pointe Shoes are available in sizes 6-10, in widths of Narrow, Medium, and Wide.
For best fit begin with street shoe size to a half size up.
Daughter just tried these pointe shoes and they are amazingly light. Flexed into arches even with cold feet (which usually makes it harder to get fully over box in over hard shoes, but in this case she just popped up perfectly.) The low vamp showcased her low instep better than most pointe shoes, while the high wings still supported her somewhat long toes. Elastic used drawstring is always preferred by her to ensure shoes fits her tapering foot back to heel well. Really flat and nice sized platform. This shoe is the best she has found. Over the years, she has tried virtually every show and brand. This newer shoe turned out to be a win. She has strong feet, though not very flexible ankles, a lower instep, a medium arch and somewhat long toes with a med/low profile foot. This shoe is also just barely more tapered in the inside which supports all the ties while still giving a good platform.