Capezio Kylee #1 Shank Pointe Shoes
Introducing the Capezio Kylee #1 Shank Pointe Shoes, designed for dancers with moderate shaped feet who prefer a soft shank.
• New last offers a moderate internal toe shape created on an arched last.
• Low crown with narrowed and enhanced heel curve.
• #1 leather board shank contains a half-skived orange board tongue with flex point at the ball of the foot.
• Moderate vamp, light "U" shape throat with standard side and heel measurements.
• Three-quarter box, regular side seam, satin binding with cotton drawstring.
• Plush, rose-colored, anti-slip interior lining.
• Traditional "turned shoe" construction.
• Feathered full wing-box for lateral support with high and wide platform.
• Flex point on shank's tongue allows for greater flexibility at the ball of the foot.
• Light weight shank provides maximum flexibility to the arch.
• Shank lined with pink suede (sock lining).
• Scored ribbon motif on elongated outsole aids with traction.
The Capezio Kylee is available in sizes 5-10, in widths of Narrow, Medium, Wide, and Double-Wide.
For best fit begin with street shoe size to one size up.
Great pointe shoes!!! Very supportive and relatively comfortable!
I just ordered my second pair of the kylie’s and i love them a lot. I’m still somewhat new to pointe and am somewhat still looking for my perfect shoe but so far these are the best yet (their the fourth different kind of shoe so far) I have extremely tapered toes to the point that they line up like a triangle, so i’ve always been prone to lists of twisting in my shoes and these has minimized that greatly (tho again their still not quite perfect for me) The one and only true thing i don’t like about these shoes is that they only come in one vamp length and one shank hardness that i’ve seen but talking to some other girls in my pointe class who also dance on Capizeo i think it may just be the brand. Over all a great pair of shoes for mid level dancers