Capezio Developpe #3 Shank Pointe Shoes
Introducing the Capezio Developpe #3 Shank Pointe Shoes, designed for dancers with moderate shaped feet who prefer a medium stiffness shank.
• Moderate toe shape (slightly tapered) with narrow heel.
• Pleated box with quiet toe construction.
• Medium vamp, low sides, and round shape throat with moderate side and heel measurements.
• Half-skived #3 leather board shank for greater flexibility and conformity to the arch.
• Cotton-backed-rayon Petal Pink satin upper.
• Reinforced paste formula provides for longer durability.
• Plush, rose-colored, anti-slip interior lining.
• Traditional side seam, elastic satin binding with elastic drawstring.
• Feathered full wing-box for lateral support with high and wide platform for stability.
• Shank wrapped with anti-slip material.
• Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel.
• Scored ribbon motif on the outsole aids with traction to the floor.
The Capezio Developpe is available in sizes 4-12, in widths of Narrow, Medium, and Wide.
For best fit begin 1/2 size up from street shoe size.