Capezio Ava #3.5 Shank Pointe Shoes
You asked. Capezio listened. Introducing the Ava Strong Shank Pointe Shoe! This premium pointe shoe has a broad toe box and a reinforced #3.5 shank, 3/4 skived to zero.
Ava #3.5 is built on a high and wide platform for easy balancing at the barre. One of the best "training tools" for new pointe students; this shoe gently nudges dancers to go over the box, while promoting stretch in the metatarsal and ankle area.
Product Features:• Broad toe box
• Moderate vamp
• Slight "U" shaped throat flatters the arch
• Internal heel counter provides structure
• Removable surgical gel alleviates pressure on the toes
• High and wide platform for easy balancing
• Plush, anti-slip microfiber lining prevents excess sweating and unnecessary blistering caused by friction
• Bias side seam elongates line of the foot
• 3.5 shank, 3/4 skived to zero (3/4 Shank)
• Feathered full wing box for lateral support
• Scored ribbon motif on the ball of the foot aids with traction to the floor
• Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style number, size, width and shank on outside
The Capezio Ava #3.5 Shank Pointe Shoes are available in sizes 6-10.5, in widths of Narrow, Medium, Wide, and Double-Wide.
For best fit begin 1/2 - 1 size up from street shoe size.