Bloch Splitflex Character Shoes - Tan
The Bloch Splitflex is a 2.5" heel T-bar shoe with a shorter shank and elasticised panel underfoot enabling the foot to point. It offers the dancer full articulation of movement and an extended line.
• Classic Design - creates a versatile shoe for students to professionals.
• Soft full grain leather upper and sole - for comfort and extra durability
• T-bar strap - elongates leg line with additional stability
• Cushioned insole - for comfort and shock absorption
• Suede forefoot outsole - optimum slip and grip
• Internal heel stabiliser - reinforces heel without compromising flexibility
Available in Adult sizes 5 - 11.
Great ball room shoes
If you love your feet, these shoes are made for you! They are a great combination of strength and flexibility in all the right places and really accentuate the line of the foot. I think these shoes will last for a long time! I don't have the best feet in the world, but these shoes go a long way towards looking my best on stage. If you can't tell, I really like them!!
Ankle straps are a bit thin, I suspect they'll break before the shoe has been worn through. I love these shoes, they give a great line and are easy to dance in. I would not recommend for a beginner though, you really need to have strong ankles and experience to not hurt yourself since there's very little support.