Bloch Splitflex Character Shoes - Black
The Bloch Splitflex is a 2.5" heel T-bar shoe with a shorter shank and elasticised panel underfoot enabling the foot to point. It offers the dancer full articulation of movement and an extended line.
• Classic Design - creates a versatile shoe for students to professionals.
• Soft full grain leather upper and sole - for comfort and extra durability
• T-bar strap - elongates leg line with additional stability
• Cushioned insole - for comfort and shock absorption
• Suede forefoot outsole - optimum slip and grip
• Internal heel stabiliser - reinforces heel without compromising flexibility
Available in Adult sizes 5 - 11.
These shoes allow my dancer to point in character shoes but it takes getting used to.
Great ball room shoes
If you love your feet, these shoes are made for you! They are a great combination of strength and flexibility in all the right places and really accentuate the line of the foot. I think these shoes will last for a long time! I don't have the best feet in the world, but these shoes go a long way towards looking my best on stage. If you can't tell, I really like them!!
Ankle straps are a bit thin, I suspect they'll break before the shoe has been worn through. I love these shoes, they give a great line and are easy to dance in. I would not recommend for a beginner though, you really need to have strong ankles and experience to not hurt yourself since there's very little support.