Bloch Jason Samuels Smith Men's Tap Shoes
Expertly crafted tap shoes created exclusively in partnership with international tap sensation and choreographer Jason Samuels Smith. Designed, tested and approved by the star himself, this opulent tap shoe allows the dancer to experience supreme quality, ultimate comfort and surreal sound, with triple stacked heel and full build up. Toe-tap to the beat in style with the beautifully soft leather finish that’s sure to make you shine onstage.
• First beautifully crafted tap shoe available with a full build up straight out of the box
• Triple stacked heel and double stacked hard leather outsole for durability
• Specially developed metal bonding procedures to ensure that the screws which hold the taps in place will not loosen without modification by the dancer
• Oxford style, available in luxurious soft grain leather
• Canvas and Kashmir lining provide optimal comfort
• Engineered to achieve maximum tap plate contact with a flat surface
• High-performance steel resonance plate between the tap and leather outsole achieving exquisite depth and pitch of sound
• Shorter break-in time than a conventional built up tap shoe, with counter free toe box so the upper conforms to the foot for extra comfort and fit
When trying on and testing out our tap shoes we highly recommend trying them on carpet to prevent the taps being scratched in case the shoes need to be returned. Shoes returned with scratched taps will not be accepted.
The Bloch Jason Samuels Smith Men's Tap Shoes are available in Men's sizes 6-13.
Dancing for only about 4 years and recently upgraded to these shoes. So I have not used them very much but the quality is great. At first I ordered 1/2 size smaller as the Block chart indicated but they were not wide enough. Dance Supplies exchanged them with no hassle. The replacements are fine.
Great shoe, but heavier sound. Still really great quality, who does t love a double stacked heel?! Am I right?!
They are such beautifully made shoes! Comfortable and feel to me to be a wonderful instrument for my feet. Thank you!
Right away I could tell what quality shoes these were. The taps sound open and loud, and they are very comfortable to dance in. However, they are incredibly heavy compared to my old shoes, and are currently taking some getting used to. Very happy with my purchase, as will you be, but they're very heavy.
Great sound and feel!