Bloch Boost Mesh Adult Dance Sneakers - Black
The Bloch Boost DRT Mesh Dance Sneaker features:
• Super lightweight materials and an extensive range of custom designed features to meet the performance needs of the serious dancer.
• Variable lacing system with custom fit.
• Fully built-in arch support and elevation for maximum comfort & feel.
• Pull-tab at the heel to assist with on/off.
• Air-cushioned midsole for a soft step.
• D.R.T cushioned heel for maximum shock absorption and comfort.
• Split sole.
The Boost Adult DRT is available in sizes 4-16.
Got these on a recommendation from a fellow ballet teacher and was extremely satisfied with the quality, comfort and fit of these shoes. I have many foot problems after a 25+ year career as a professional ballet dancer and I am able to demonstrate and be on my feet for hours without pain in these sneakers. Highly recommend!
I bought a pair of Bloch mesh dance sneakers 8 years ago and wore them almost daily. They just wouldn't wear-out! Last month I decided to retire them and order a new pair. I was pleased to see that the design & materials have remained the same, and the size is still consistent. I wear a ladies 9 1/2 USA street shoe size and the Bloch boost size 12 fits perfectly and will accomodate Dr. Scholl's double air pillow insoles. Thanks Bloch!
I just ordered my third pair of these shoes. Yes, you can ballroom dance in these sneakers, including spins. I was introduced to them by an instructor who liked them because he could dance in them all day long (they gave his feet good support) and he didn't have to change shoes if he had to go out to his car for something. He's right. They're great for practice and for dancing in informal settings. Save your expensive dance shoes for more formal occasions.