Apolla Performance Shocks
The Performance Shocks by Apolla are an amazing alternative to traditional dance shoes, offering your feet support, protection, and comfort as you spend hours on the dance floor.
Performance Shocks are so much more than compression socks, with many features that set them apart. Their low profile design creates a beautiful line and their slim-cut toe really shows off your feet.
Features of the Apolla Performance Shock include:
• Made from antimicrobial, breathable, moisture-wicking Sorbtek® technology that help keeps your feet drier, cooler, and less smelly.
• 3 anatomically targeted compression zones for revolutionary arch support that lifts and stabilizes the arch, which helps reduce stress and inflammation of the plantar fascia.
• Knit-in energy absorption that gives your heels and metatarsals maximum comfort and helps ease your joints when landing jumps.
• Targeted high compression for enhanced ankle support and stability.
• No compression in the front area allows you the freedom to spread your toes, with a slim toe-cut to accentuate your feet.
• Washable to extend their lifetime. In fact, the fit gets more comfortable with wear and washing, as Apolla Shocks form to your foot over time for a perfect, custom fit.
Apolla Performance Shocks are offered with or without their patent-pending, refreshable invisible traction on the ball of the foot. This gives grip you can feel when you need it and takes a backseat when you don't. Over time as the grip wears off, you can "re-stick it" using E6000 Spray Adhesive. This refreshes the grip over and over for the life of the Shocks.
Wearing compression socks feels like your feet and ankles are receiving a nice, snug hug. Apolla uses compression levels that are high enough to support the arches and stabilize the ankle's tendons and ligaments. Wear your Apolla Shocks in class for support and to reduce inflammation, then wear them AFTER class for recovery. They are also great for travel and everyday wear. If you are nursing an injury, wear your Shocks as much as you can. This is very similar to the support you will get from taping, except it allows for better movement and comfort. This compression helps remove the inflammation, which in turn helps you ache less and feel better!
The Apolla Performance Shocks are available in Adult sizes X-Small - X-Large.
|Female Foot Size||Apolla Shock Size||Male Foot Size|
|13 - 2.5||X-Small||12.5 - 2|
|3 - 5.5||Small||2.5 - 5.5|
|6 - 10||Medium||6 - 8|
|10 and up||Large||8.5 - 11|
|X-Large||12 and up|
My daughter loves these! Her tiny feet fit the XS perfectly. She wears a 2/3 in street shoes. Right now she is at a ballet intensive where she does over 20 classes a week so at night she wears these to help her feet recover for the following day.
I bought these socks for walking. I have issues with my ankles getting sore. They are very comfortable and breathe. I have walked in them twice and I think they are helping keep my ankles from getting sore. The price is more than I wanted to pay, but if it does the job, it's worth it. If you have foot or ankle issues I would recommend them.