The Bloch Eurostretch Stretch Pointe Shoes represent a groundbreaking revolution to a product that hasn't evolved much in the last century. This innovation - stretch fabric - addresses the fact that a foot is shorter when en pointe. With the Bloch Eurostretch pointe shoes, the unique stretch satin fabric adheres to the foot like a second skin no matter what position it's in, allowing the shoe to look better and feel more secure too.
The Bloch Eurostretch Stretch Pointe Shoes also feature:
• Split-sole design allowing maximum stretch at the arch as the dancer moves from flat to pointe
• Firmer 'A Paste' that deters the effects of heat and humidity
• Very wide platform that encourages weight distribution en pointe
• Low profile with elastic drawstring
• Cotton insert designed for easy attachment of ribbon and elastics
With the latest in stretch materials and multiple patents, the Bloch Eurostretch allows for ultimate articulation and unparalleled connection between foot and shoe. One seamless, flawless line is now a reality. Exclusively by Bloch.
The Bloch Eurostretch Stretch Pointe Shoes are available in sizes 3.5-8, in widths of X-XXX.
Ask A Question About This Product:
1. Is the Bloch Eurostretch the same size as the Bloch European?
All of Bloch's pointe shoes are designed to offer consistent sizing from model to model. However, because the Bloch Eurostretch (and Dramatica) are made of a stretch satin material, some of our customers choose to order a half size smaller to achieve a slightly snugger fit.