During the checkout process, you are able to choose which method of delivery you would prefer including options from both UPS and U.S. Postal Service (USPS):
• UPS Ground - arrives in 1-6 business days from date of shipment based on distance to destination. For UPS Ground Time Estimates click here.
• UPS 2nd Day Air - arrives in 2 business days from date of shipment.
• UPS Next Day Air Saver - arrives next business day from date of shipment.
Please note that UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes and does not pick up or deliver on weekends.
• USPS First Class Package Service - generally arrives in 2-3 business days from date of shipment based on distance to destination. Available only for lightweight packages. While USPS is generally very reliable, rare delays sometimes do occur and please note this is a non-guaranteed service.
• USPS Priority Mail - generally arrives in 2-3 business days from date of shipment based on distance to destination. While USPS is generally very reliable, rare delays sometimes do occur and please note this is a non-guaranteed service.
Shipping costs are calculated based on order weight, method of delivery, and destination zip code using shipping rates provided by UPS/USPS. Delivery estimates do not include order processing time which may range from 1-3 days depending upon when your order is placed.
Orders of $100 or more qualify for free shipping! This promotion is valid for shipments within the U.S. only, and we will use either USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground service based upon the items ordered. Please note that due to manufacturer's restrictions we are unable to provide free shipping on Glam'r Gear dance bags.
We cannot be responsible for delivery delays due to causes beyond our control, including but not limited to: inaccurate or incomplete shipping address entered by customer at checkout, the absence of a person or the refusal of such person to accept the shipment delivery, adverse weather conditions. Refused deliveries may incur additional charges.
For all shipping inquiries, or if you have a special shipping request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be delighted to assist you.
Please note that our inventory availability changes hourly and not all items offered are always in stock. If you would like to check on the availability of a particular item please email us at email@example.com.
For customers located outside the U.S. (and U.S. territories), due to manufacturers' agreements we are prohibited from shipping certain brands to you, including Bloch, Capezio, Bunheads, and Mirella. If you try to process an order with items from these manufacturers, you will see an alert announcing that we cannot fulfill it. The alert will specify the restricted item, and once removed from your shopping cart the order can be processed as normal. If you have questions or experience any problems placing an international order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With international orders we are unable to make partial shipments. If any item in your order is on backorder we will contact you by email. Options will include waiting for the backordered item to arrive, adjusting the order to cancel the backordered item only, or canceling the order altogether.
International shipments are made via USPS or UPS, and we offer four different delivery methods:
• USPS First Class Mail International - generally arrives to your local mail service in 1-3 weeks from date of shipment.
• USPS Priority Mail International - generally arrives to your local mail service in 5-10 business days from date of shipment.
• USPS Priority Mail Express International - generally arrives to your local mail service in 3-5 business days from date of shipment.
• UPS Worldwide Expedited - generally arrives to you in 3-5 business days from date of shipment.
Note that the above delivery estimates are based upon the vast majority of shipments, but due to the complex nature of international mail longer deliveries do sometimes occur. Additional delays may also occur due to the customs handling process in your country. DanceSupplies.com has no control over worldwide customs departments or your local postal service, and shipments may be subject to customs, duties, and Value Added Taxes (VAT) of your country. Unless due to an error on our part, customers are responsible for any shipment fees associated with delivery, a return, exchange, etc. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or delayed shipments.