BlochSox are cutting-edge dance socks designed for dancers to push boundaries with equal amounts of comfort and support. They will give you stability in your turns, support in your jumps, and perfection in your lines!
With innovative features like a built-in spin-spot, brake lines, grip control lines and enhanced compression arch, the freedom to dance with total control is now possible. Smoother turns, jump support, and the ability to hold difficult lines are a few of the benefits dancers can expect to experience.
• Brake lines - two lines in the forefoot area behind the spin-spot and five lines on the heel are strategically positioned to help a dancer stabilize pirouettes and control challenging dance moves, while still allowing the ease of gliding in the sock
• Spin-spot - designed to allow dancers to turn and glide smoothly, the spin-spot also features extra padding to protect dancer's bones
• Grip control lines - on the inside of the sock in the spin spot area, these specially engineered sticky fibers help hold the sock in place on the dancer's foot
• Double welt compression cuff - not only will the sock stay up on a dancer's leg, it is designed with the right amount of stretch and compression for a natural fit
• Enhanced compression arch - supportive and designed to hug the dancer's foot, the compression arch shows off a dancer's foot line
• Padded heel - extra padding has been added to the heel to protect dancer's bones
BlochSox are available in Adult sizes X-Small - Large.
|Female Foot Size
|Male Foot Size
|3 - 5
|5.5 - 7
|7.5 - 9.5
|6 - 8
|10 and up
|8.5 - 11
I usually get apolla but bloch has grip. I have narrow tapered feet and like that these dont look floppy
These are very cool! They work just as they describe. Great for dancing at home (quarantine) and for contemporary