Apolla AMP Shocks
The AMP Shocks are Apolla's answer to a no-show sock, and give you arch support like nothing you've tried before.
AMP is short for Apolla's Multi-Purpose Shock, and they can be used in many styles of dance. The low profile and traction on the ball of the foot and heel allows it to replace a jazz shoe. They can be also used as barre socks while providing unparalleled support and protection, and the optional non-traction style is awesome for tap dance, hip-hop, cheerleading, cross-training, or everyday wear.
Features of the Apolla AMP Shock include:
• Low profile hits just below the ankle bone to provide ankle stability to the ligaments that are most vulnerable to rolls and sprains.
• The only style that offers traction on both the ball of the foot AND the heel.
• Knit-In Energy Absorption that gives your heels and metatarsals comfort and helps ease your joints when landing jumps.
• Made from antimicrobial, breathable, moisture-wicking Sorbtek® technology that help keeps your feet drier, cooler, and less smelly.
• Patented targeted compression that provides revolutionary arch support and ankle stability. This lifts and stabilizes your arches which helps reduce stress and inflammation of the plantar fascia, and helps remove inflammation which can cause pain and force you to stop dancing.
• No compression in the toes allows freedom to spread them, but slim cut still shows off your feet.
• Washable to extend their lifetime. In fact, the fit gets more comfortable with wear and washing, as Apolla Shocks form to your foot over time for a perfect, custom fit.
Apolla AMP Shocks are offered with or without their patent-pending, refreshable invisible traction on the ball of the foot. This gives grip you can feel when you need it and takes a backseat when you don't. Over time as the grip wears off, you can "re-stick it" using E6000 Spray Adhesive. This refreshes the grip over and over for the life of the Shocks.
Wearing compression socks feels like your feet and ankles are receiving a nice, snug hug. Apolla uses compression levels that are high enough to support the arches and stabilize the ankle's tendons and ligaments. Wear your Apolla Shocks in class for support and to reduce inflammation, then wear them AFTER class for recovery. They are also great for travel and everyday wear. If you are nursing an injury, wear your Shocks as much as you can. This is very similar to the support you will get from taping, except it allows for better movement and comfort. This compression helps remove the inflammation, which in turn helps you ache less and feel better!
Apolla AMP Shocks are available in Adult sizes X-Small - X-Large. Please note that the White color is available in Non-Traction only.
|Female Foot Size
|Apolla Shock Size
|Male Foot Size
|13 - 2.5
|12.5 - 2
|3 - 5.5
|2.5 - 5.5
|6 - 10
|6 - 8
|10 and up
|8.5 - 11
|12 and up