Introducing the Capezio Kylee #1 Shank Pointe Shoes, designed for dancers with moderate shaped feet who prefer a soft shank.
• New last offers a moderate internal toe shape created on an arched last.
• Low crown with narrowed and enhanced heel curve.
• #1 leather board shank contains a half-skived orange board tongue with flex point at the ball of the foot.
• Moderate vamp, light “U” shape throat with standard side and heel measurements.
• Three-quarter box, regular side seam, satin binding with cotton drawstring.
• Plush, rose-colored, anti-slip interior lining.
• Traditional “turned shoe” construction.
• Feathered full wing-box for lateral support with high and wide platform.
• Flex point on shank’s tongue allows for greater flexibility at the ball of the foot.
• Light weight shank provides maximum flexibility to the arch.
• Shank lined with pink suede (sock lining).
• Scored ribbon motif on elongated outsole aids with traction.
The Capezio Kylee is available in sizes 5-10, in widths of Narrow, Medium, Wide, and Double-Wide. For best fit begin with street shoe size.
Ask A Question About This Product: