Introducing the Capezio Donatella #2 Shank Pointe Shoes, designed for dancers with moderate shaped feet who prefer a softer stiffness shank (see Capezio Pointe Shoe Matrix).
• New last offers a moderate (slightly tapered) internal toe shape.
• Low crown and sculpted arch with narrow and enhanced heel curve.
• Low vamp, slight “U” shape throat with low side and heel measurements.
• Half-skived #2 leather board shank for greater flexibility and conformity to the arch.
• Stitched platform.
• Reinforced paste formula provides for longer durability.
• Plush, rose-colored, anti-slip interior lining.
• Bias side seam, elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
• Feathered full wing-box for lateral support with high and wide platform for stability. Slightly rounded edge at base of platform to roll up to and down from pointe.
• Shank wrapped with anti-slip material.
• Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel. Thin leather sole allows for greater contact with the floor surface.
• Scored ribbon motif on the outsole aids with traction to the floor.
The Capezio Donatella is available in sizes 4-12, in widths of Narrow, Medium, Wide, and Double-Wide. For best fit begin with street shoe size.
Ask A Question About This Product: