The Bloch Axi Stretch is the third style within the revolutionary Bloch stretch pointe shoe collection. High wings, flat platform, U-shaped vamp, and an enhanced supportive insole create the perfect combination for a beautifully fit premium pointe shoe. The outer split sole design encourages the stretch satin to lengthen and recover when the foot is in transition from flat to demi, providing a contoured fit in every position. Designed to break at the highest point of the dancers arch, the Axi Stretch will hit all major internal contact points of the foot for the ultimate 90 degree angle.
The Bloch Axi Stretch Pointe Shoes also feature:
• Outer split sole for increased contact between arch of the shoe to arch of the foot
• Flexible insole with strong center piece supporting under the foot and to the highest point of the dancer's 3/4 arch
• Wings of the shoe wrap around the ball of the foot and feather out to dancer's 3/4 arch for ultimate support
• Jersey fabric on either side of the inner heel for ease of sewing
• Improved fit to the heel of the foot for less bagging of material and added suede for increased comfort
• Flat, oblong platform for ease of balance
• Improved satin tip for longer lasting platform
• A-paste for better resilience and natural break-down
The Bloch Axi Stretch Pointe Shoes are available in sizes 3.5-8, in widths of X-XXX.
Ask A Question About This Product:
1. Is the Bloch Axi Stretch the same size as the Bloch European?
All of Bloch's pointe shoes are designed to offer consistent sizing from model to model. However, because the Bloch Axi Stretch is made of a stretch satin material, some of our customers choose to order a half size smaller to achieve a slightly snugger fit.