The Bloch Dramatica Stretch Pointe Shoes represent a groundbreaking revolution to a product that hasn,t evolved much in the last century. This innovation - stretch fabric - addresses the fact that a foot is shorter when en pointe. With the Bloch Dramatica pointe shoes, the unique stretch satin fabric adheres to the foot like a second skin no matter what position it's in, allowing the shoe to look better and feel more secure too.
The Bloch Dramatica Stretch Pointe Shoes also feature:
• Split-sole design allowing maximum stretch at the arch as the dancer moves from flat to pointe
• TMT paste for longer lasting moldable box
• Flat platform and high wings for immediate support and ease of balance
• Leather grip at the heel to ensure non-slip-off fit
The Bloch Dramatica pointe shoes feature Bloch's ThermoMorph Technology (TMT). TMT uses a specially designed heat-activated paste that rapidly increases the break-in process. This allows the shoe to mold to the foot sooner so the dancer is able to use it at optimal performance for a greater portion of its lifespan.
Please note this is a clearance product, and as such only limited sizes are in stock. The specific sizes available are listed in the "Please Choose Sizing Options:" dropdown menu above.
Ask A Question About This Product:
1. Is the Bloch Eurostretch the same size as the Bloch European?
All of Bloch's pointe shoes are designed to offer consistent sizing from model to model. However, because the Bloch Eurostretch (and Dramatica) are made of a stretch satin material, some of our customers choose to order a half size smaller to achieve a slightly snugger fit.