These Performance Shocks by Apolla are an amazing alternative to traditional dance shoes, offering your feet support, protection, and comfort as you spend hours on the dance floor.
Performance Shocks are so much more than compression socks, with many features that set them apart. Their low profile design creates a beautiful line and their slim-cut toe really shows off your feet.
Features of the Apolla Performance Shock include:
• Made from antimicrobial, breathable, moisture-wicking Sorbtek® technology that help keeps your feet drier, cooler, and less smelly.
• 3 anatomically targeted compression zones for revolutionary arch support that lifts and stabilizes the arch, which helps reduce stress and inflammation of the plantar fascia.
• Knit-in energy absorption that gives your heels and metatarsals maximum comfort and helps ease your joints when landing jumps.
• Targeted high compression for enhanced ankle support and stability.
• No compression in the front area allows you the freedom to spread your toes, with a slim toe-cut to accentuiate your feet.
• Washable to extend their lifetime. In fact, the fit gets more comfortable with wear and washing, as Apolla Shocks form to your foot over time for a perfect, custom fit.
Apolla Performance Shocks are offered with or without their patent-pending, refreshable invisible traction on the ball of the foot. This gives grip you can feel when you need it and takes a backseat when you don’t. Over time as the grip wears off, you can "re-stick it" using E6000 Spray Adhesive. This refreshes the grip over and over for the life of the Shocks. Learn more by watching the video under our Videos tab on this page.
Wearing compression socks feels like your feet and ankles are receiving a nice, snug hug. Apolla uses compression levels that are high enough to support the arches and stabilize the ankle’s tendons and ligaments. Wear your Apolla Shocks in class for support and to reduce inflammation, then wear them AFTER class for recovery. They are also great for travel and everyday wear. If you are nursing an injury, wear your Shocks as much as you can. This is very similar to the support you will get from taping, except it allows for better movement and comfort. This compression helps remove the inflammation, which in turn helps you ache less and feel better!
Apolla Performance Shocks are available in Adult sizes X-Small - X-Large.
The above chart is provided as a guide only. As foot shapes vary there may be some variance. For example if you have narrow and/or bony feet and are at the low end of a size range you may prefer a smaller size. Likewise if you have wide and/or thick feet and are at the high end of a size range you may prefer a larger size.
Ask A Question About This Product: