The Contempora by Capezio offers the best fit for the dancer with a medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes. It features:
• Slightly tapered, feathered toe box
• Medium vamp
• Slight "V" shaped shaped throat
• Hand-flattened crown
• New pleating with quiet toe construction
• Moderate platform
• Soft cotton lining
• Satin binding with cotton drawstring
• Short leather outer sole
• Skived #2 leather board shank
Begin 3 sizes down from street shoe size.
The Contempora is available in sizes 3-9, in widths of B, C, D, E, and EE.